That’s right…Snowman Poop! I made these quick and easy treats the other night to add to some other treats I’m giving some of my friends. If you love white chocolate and marshmallows, you’ll love the combination of the two.
Here’s how I whipped them up in 10 minutes…
All I did was melt some white chocolate in a medium bowl and start tossing in some marshmallows, a few at a time…
I used a fork and scooped the marshmallows out and dumped them into little party cups and muffin holders. The white chocolate sets up in two minutes. Once the chocolate was set, I placed each one in a sandwich bag and labeled it Snowman Poop. How easy and fun!!!
Oh yes, and I’m placing some in my grandchildren’s stockings from Grandma. My grandchildren absolutely love marshmallows and I know they will like Snowman Poop…
Reindeer Poop anyone???
Hope you have fun with these…
Cindy @ My Country TablePrint
Miniature marshmallows dipped in melted white chocolate.
- 1 bag, 11-12 ounces melted White Chocolate chips
- 1/2 bag, 10 ounce bag, miniature marshmallows
- Melt 1/2 of the bag of chocolate chips at a time. Microwave bowl for 30 seconds, stir chocolate and microwave for an additional 30 seconds and stir until chips are all melted.
- Toss a handful of marshmallows in the chocolate. Use a fork to retrieve them and place them in a party or muffin holder.
- Place in bags or an airtight container.
- These are fun to place in sandwich bags and place a label on the front that says Snowman Poop!
- You can double or triple the recipe to your liking. It does take one whole bag of chocolate to make about 10 of these, but I prefer lots of chocolate on my dump, if you know what I mean.