My sister gave me this wonderful quick and easy bread dip recipe. It is so yummy and pairs up nicely with King’s Hawaiian rolls. It’s also great with raw veggies. Easy Peasy!!
Here’s how I made it…
First I diced up some Buddig ham and green onions and set them aside…
Then I mixed some sour cream and mayonnaise together in a large bowl…
I added some Beau Monde seasoning…this seasoning really makes this dip…
‘If you’ve never used Spice Island’s Beau Monde seasoning, it can be found at Kroger’s. Spice Island’s Beau Monde seasoning is a wonderful spice that contains celery, salt and onion and has a touch of sweetness added to it. It is used to enhance the flavors of a lot of savory dishes. Beau Monde means “beautiful world” in French.
Lastly, I added the ham and green onions and mixed everything together…Voila! How easy is that!
Then for dipping, I tore up some Sweet Hawaiian rolls, but you can use raw veggies as well…
Make this for your next get together or party, and watch it disappear!Print
Spice Islands Beau Monde seasoning gives this creamy dip its wonderful flavor. The addition of diced ham and green onions compliments it even more.
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 cups real mayonnaise such as Hellmanns
- 2 bunches of green onions diced fine, (use the green part only)
- 2 small packages of Buddig ham, diced fine
- 2 teaspoons Spice Islands Beau Monde seasoning*
- Kings Hawaiian rolls, torn up into small pieces, or raw veggies
- Dice the ham and green onions and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix the sour cream and mayonnaise together. Add the Beau Monde seasoning and mix well. Add in the ham and green onions and mix all ingredients together.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- *Spice Islands Beau Monde seasoning can be found at Kroger’s. It is a wonderful spice that contains, celery, onion and salt and has a touch of sweetness.
- This dip tastes better, if you allow it to stay refrigerated overnight.
- This dip is great served with Kings Hawaiian rolls, or raw veggies.
- Serving Size: 15