Wanna fix an awesome tasting treat for you and your Valentine? Wanna fix it in less than five minutes? Look no further. Chocolate liqueur adds to the sinfully good flavor of this Chocolate Sauce that takes five minutes to make and is great for dipping fruit or pouring over ice cream.
Here’s how I made it…
All I did was add 5 easy ingredients to a small bowl and mix to combine them. A little bit of expensive Chocolate Liqueur goes a long way in adding to the wonderful intense flavor of this sauce.
Here’s the quick 5 minute recipe for two. If you want to serve four, just double it…
An intensely rich chocolate sauce made for dipping fruit and pouring over desserts.
- 2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Canola or Grape seed Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Chocolate Liqueur, such as Godiva
- 2 Tablespoons Cocoa, such as Hershey’s or Godiva
- 1/8 Teaspoon salt
- Fresh fruit for dipping
- Mix all ingredients together in a small bowl and serve. Refrigerate leftovers.
- This sauce can also be served warm.
- Serving Size: 2