These creamy deviled eggs are loved by both young and old, so make you sure make plenty of them. They are great as an appetizer or as a side with the main meal. Either way, they disappear quickly!
- 1 dozen large hard-boiled eggs, cooled and peeled
- 1/2 cup salad dressing such as Miracle Whip
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon sugar
- Paprika for sprinkling on tops
- Slice the eggs lengthwise and place on a serving tray. Using a small spoon, gently remove the egg yolks from the egg whites and place the yolks in a medium bowl.
- Mash the egg yolks with a fork or pastry blender, making sure to mash out all lumps. Add the salad dressing, mustard, pepper, salt, and sugar and mix until all ingredients are well combined and the mixture is very creamy.
- Transfer the egg filling to a pastry bag, fitted with your choice of piping tip, and pipe the egg filling into the egg whites. (You can spoon the mixture into the egg whites if you don’t have a pastry bag or tip).
- Sprinkle paprika over the tops of the eggs.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve or serve right away.
Keywords: perfect deviled eggs, deviled eggs, boiled eggs, creamy deviled eggs,