This delicious Corn Pudding Casserole is always sitting on the dinner table at my house during the holidays. It’s creamy and cheesy and super easy to make and it’s a great side with any meal.
I originally posted this recipe in December 2016, but I feel it deserves an updated repost after 3 years. This recipe has graced my Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner table for over 35 years. These days it’s a very popular recipe and some restaurants even serve their version of it.
The great thing about this creamy delicious casserole is that it literally takes 5 minutes to mix and get it into the oven.
The casserole bakes for about 20 minutes until it’s about two-thirds done, then shredded cheese gets sprinkled over the top and it gets baked for about 10 more minutes until the cheese is melted.
So easy… so good!!Print
This creamy corn pudding casserole comes together in just 5 minutes. Bake it for a few minutes, sprinkle on some cheese ad bake until the cheese melts. So easy and so delicious! This casserole is great for all holiday dinners!
- 1 can whole kernel corn, drained, 14-15 ounces
- 1 can cream style corn, 14-15 ounces
- 2 eggs slightly beaten
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 package, 8 1/2 ounces, Jiffy Corn Muffin mix
- 1 cup sharp cheddar shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease or spray a 9 x 13 baking dish and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except cheese. Mix well by hand or with an electric mixer. Spread in prepared baking dish.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes until the center is almost set. Sprinkle the cheese over the top and bake for about 15 additional minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Let rest for at least 5 minutes before cutting.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
- Cheese can be omitted if you desire plain corn pudding.
- Serving Size: 12