This creamy corn pudding casserole comes together in just 5 minutes. Bake it for a few minutes, sprinkle on some cheese ad bake until the cheese melts. So easy and so delicious! This casserole is great for all holiday dinners!
- 1 can whole kernel corn, drained, 14-15 ounces
- 1 can cream style corn, 14-15 ounces
- 2 eggs slightly beaten
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 package, 8 1/2 ounces, Jiffy Corn Muffin mix
- 1 cup sharp cheddar shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease or spray a 9 x 13 baking dish and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except cheese. Mix well by hand or with an electric mixer. Spread in prepared baking dish.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes until the center is almost set. Sprinkle the cheese over the top and bake for about 15 additional minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Let rest for at least 5 minutes before cutting.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
- Cheese can be omitted if you desire plain corn pudding.
- Serving Size: 12