Cheesy, creamy, easy…again, cheesy, creamy, easy!
- 2 cups uncooked macaroni
- 3 eggs beaten
- 1/2 stick cold butter, cut into small pieces
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 cups finely shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 can Campbell’s condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup 2 percent milk
- 1/2 cup finely shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Butter the bottom and sides of a 9″ x 13″ baking dish.
- Cook the macaroni in a pan of boiling water until tender and drain.
- Add the butter and 2 cups of cheese to the macaroni and gently mix until the butter and cheese melt.
- Add the eggs, sour cream, pepper, salt, milk and soup and gently mix until all ingredients are combined.
- Pour mixture into the buttered baking dish and sprinkle the top with the 1/2 cup of cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake for approximately 40 minutes until it is hot and bubbly.
- The macaroni and cheese can be prepared in the baking dish, refrigerated and baked the following day. If you refrigerate it over night, set it out of the refrigerator for at least one hour before baking, or the cheese on top will brown too much before the macaroni and cheese get heated through.
- Serving Size: 12