This super easy Five Minute Chocolate Sauce is made with four simple ingredients and is perfect for dipping fruit or pouring over ice cream. It makes the perfect amount for two people to share… a great treat to share with someone special!!
- 2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Canola or Grape seed Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Chocolate Liqueur, such as Godiva
- 2 Tablespoons Cocoa, such as Hershey’s or Godiva
- 1/8 Teaspoon salt
- Fresh fruit for dipping
- Mix all ingredients together in a small bowl and serve. Refrigerate leftovers.
- This sauce can also be served warm.
- Category: dessert
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 2
Keywords: five minute chocolate sauce, chocolate sauce,