This creamy & delicious 4 ingredient Homemade Snow Cream will take you back to your childhood. It’s ridiculously easy to make and is a great recipe to let the kids help make!
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 can evaporated milk, 12-ounce
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 large heaping bowl of fresh clean snow
- Add the sugar, milk, and vanilla to a medium bowl and whisk to combine. Set aside.
- Fill a large bowl with fresh clean snow. Heap it up. If it’s wet, heavy, dense snow, you won’t need as much as if your snow is dry and light.
- Slowly pour the liquid mixture into the snow, while gently mixing with a spatula at the same time. The snow cream should be of the same consistency as homemade ice cream. You might need to collect and add a little more snow if needed.
- Eat immediately. Homemade snow cream melts quickly.
- Place any leftover snow cream in a freezer. Note, it will be very firm when frozen but will melt quickly.
If you don’t have evaporated milk, you can use half & half or use sweetened condensed milk and omit the sugar.
- Category: Frozen Desserts
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Homemade snow cream, snow cream, snow cream ice cream,