These Mini Breakfast Quiches are the perfect single-serve muffin tin bakes for breakfast, brunch, or Mother’s Day! They’re also great for a grab-and-go breakfast! They are stuffed with great breakfast ingredients!
- 12 large eggs
- 1 cup cooked ham or bacon, drained and diced into small pieces
- 5 green onions diced
- 2 medium tomatoes diced
- 2 cups fresh spinach, chopped small
- 1/4 cup half and half
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup mild cheddar cheese, shredded
- Additional cheese for topping
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease muffin tins and set aside.
- Whisk the eggs together in a large mixing bowl. Add remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Fill muffin tin cups to almost full.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes until tops are slightly spongy and a toothpick inserted in the centers comes out clean.
- Sprinkle additional cheese on the tops.
- Immediately run a knife around each quiche and gently lift them out of the cups with a small offset spatula.
- Serve immediately.
Refrigerate leftovers. Quiches are best if eaten the day they are made.
- I used a bar of cheese and grated it on my box grater. Store-bought pre-shredded cheese comes with a waxy coating on the cheese. The bar cheese does not and tastes much better.
- Prep time includes cooking bacon and prepping vegetables and cheese.
- Category: breakfast
- Method: bake
Keywords: mini breakfast quiches, mini quiches, quiche, quiches,