It is so incredibly easy to make this 3 ingredient No Churn Cookies and Cream Ice Cream!! It literally takes 10 minutes to prep and place in the freezer, and it’s ultra-creamy with the most amazing rich flavor. You’ll be making this recipe over and over!!
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup Nabisco Oreo Cookies, coarsely chopped, about 8
- Add the whipping cream to the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, or use a hand mixer. Beat on high speed until the whipping cream is thick.
- Add the condensed milk, vanilla, and cookies and mix on low speed just until they are blended in. Don’t overmix.
- Transfer the mixture to a loaf pan and cover securely with plastic wrap and foil or transfer it to a plastic bowl with a lid.
- Freeze the ice cream for 6 hours for a perfectly creamy consistency.
- Remove from the freezer when you are ready to serve. This ice cream will be soft and creamy right out of the freezer. No need to allow for it to soften.
- Feel free to add extra pieces of cookies on top of the ice cream if desired.
- I don’t recommend using this ice cream to make ice cream sandwiches. It’s very soft.
- Category: Frozen Desserts
- Method: Freeze
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: no churn cookies and cream ice cream, cookies and cream, no churn, ice cream,