Eggnog is the star of the show in this super easy No Churn Eggnog Ice Cream. Made of 4 simple ingredients, it’s prepped and ready for the freezer in just 5 minutes. Freeze it and enjoy the most creamy delicious ice cream with holiday flavor.
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream, chilled
- 2 cups UDF eggnog, chilled
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk, chilled
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Add the heavy whipping cream to the bowl of a stand mixer, or use a hand mixer. If using a stand mixer, I place a kitchen towel over the top to prevent splattering. Beat the whipped cream until very thick, about 1 minute.
- Add the eggnog, condensed milk, and vanilla and gently fold them into the whipped cream, using a spatula, or you can turn the mixer to low to fold in, but don’t overmix. You’re simply folding in the ingredients, not mixing them.
- Pour the mixture into a freezer-safe container and cover. Freeze for at least 4 hours before serving. I freeze it overnight.
- Use good quality eggnog for this recipe. I prefer UDF’s eggnog. It’s remarkably delicious. If you have to use eggnog with less flavor, you can add 1/8 teaspoon of nutmeg and 1/2 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract for more flavor.