This easy no-churn Strawberry Ice Cream is made with 3 simple ingredients and it’s irresistibly creamy and delicious!
- 2 pounds fresh strawberries, divided (washed & stems removed)
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk, 14 ounces
- Set aside 1 cup of the strawberries for garnish. Divide the remaining strawberries in half. Add 1/2 to a blender and puree them. Using a potato masher, roughly mash the other half. Do not drain any juices from the strawberries. If using frozen strawberries, thaw and drain them.
- Add the heavy whipping cream, and sweetened condensed milk to the bowl of a stand mixer, fitted with the whisk attachment. Whisk the mixture at low speed for about 30 seconds, then cover the mixer with a towel (to keep it from splattering), and turn the mixer to high. Whisk the mixture until stiff peaks form, (peaks that will stand alone on the whisk attachment).
- Using a spatula, gently fold in the mashed and pureed strawberries. Transfer the mixture to a loaf pan. Slice the remaining strawberries and use them to garnish the top. I place 1/2 of each slice into the ice cream, allowing the remaining half to show above the ice cream.
- Wrap the ice cream securely and place a piece of plastic wrap directly on top of the ice cream. Freeze for at least 4 hours for soft-serve ice cream or 6 hours or overnight for firm ice cream.
- If freezing overnight, allow ice cream to set out for a few minutes to soften before serving.
- Do not substitute any other milk for the sweetened condensed milk.
- Do not substitute half & half or milk for the heavy whipping cream.
- If you use frozen strawberries, allow them to thaw, and drain any excess juice.
- Category: frozen desserts
- Method: freeze
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: strawberry ice cream, no churn strawberry ice cream,