This creamy and light banana pudding is the perfect Summer dessert. It doesn’t need to be cooked and it’s quick and easy. And did I mention, it’s made with whipped cream sweetened condensed milk and pudding. A great combination of creamy light and flavorful pudding!
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 small box, instant vanilla or banana pudding
- 1 1/2 cups 2% milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- Vanilla wafers, as many as you prefer
- 5 large ripe bananas
- Whip the whipping cream in the bowl of a stand mixer, until stiff peaks form and place the bowl in the refrigerator while you prepare the other ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, mix the pudding, milk, sweetened condensed milk, and sour cream together. Mix on medium speed for about two minutes until light and creamy. The mixture will not be thick.
- Remove the whipped cream from the refrigerator. Fold the other ingredients in with the whipped cream, using a large spatula or spoon. Mix just until ingredients are combined. Do not over mix.
- Transfer the mixture to a 2-quart dessert dish. If using a trifle bowl, layer the ingredients in the following order, vanilla wafers, pudding, bananas. Repeat layers, ending with a layer of pudding on top, making sure you cover all of the banana slices.
- Additional wafers can be arranged on top as desired for decoration.
- Refrigerate pudding for at least 1 hour before serving. The pudding will thicken after it’s chilled. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
- Pudding will stay fresh for up to 3 days refrigerated.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: no-cook
Keywords: banana pudding, no-cook, refrigerator,