This scrumptious Pecan Pie Bark has a crunchy crust, gooey center and lots of crunchy pecans on top. It has a wonderful pecan praline flavor. Addictive!
- 13 whole honey graham crackers
- 2 sticks unsalted butter
- 1 cup brown sugar, light or dark (I used light)
- 2 cups pecan halves, coarsely chopped or whole
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 15.25 x 10.25 inch cookie sheet with foil. Lightly butter the foil. Fit the graham crackers in the bottom of the cookie sheet, breaking or trimming them if needed to make them fit.
- Add the butter, brown sugar, pecans and salt to a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Boil for two minutes, stirring constantly, and remove from heat. Add vanilla and mix. Immediately pour the hot mixture over the graham crackers. Using an offset spatula, spread the mixture to the edges of pan, covering all the graham crackers with the mixture. Make sure the pecans are evenly distributed.
- Bake for approximately10 minutes until mixture is bubbling up on top.
- Allow bark to completely cool before breaking into pieces. Store in an airtight container.
- This recipe was updated on 12-13-2017
- Serving Size: 10