These Pumpkin Spice White Chocolate Krispie Treats are made with lots of gooey marshmallowy goodness and warm Fall spices, and they get a drizzling of warmly spiced white chocolate on top. Such an easy and yummy Fall treat!!
I never get tired of making Fall spiced snacks and desserts, and it doesn’t get much easier than these warmly spiced Rice Krispie Treats.
All I did was make my usual Rice Krispie Treat recipe and added in some warm spices. Then I drizzled the finished treats with some melted white chocolate including a hint of pumpkin pie spice.
These literally take just a few minutes to make. Here’s all I did…
I melted marshmallows and butter in a large pan. Then I added vanilla, cinnamon, and Pumpkin Pie spice.
Next, I added the cereal and more marshmallows and patted it into a 9 x 9 pan.
Okay, so I decided to take these treats just one step further…
So I melted some white chocolate and added some Pumpkin Pie Spice to it.
And I drizzled it all over the Krispie treats. As soon as the drizzle set, they were ready to eat.
These Krispie Treats are made of gooey marshmallowy goodness and warm Fall spices. Then they get a drizzling of melted white chocolate and Pumpkin Pie Spice. The perfect Fall treat!!
- 4 tablespoons real butter
- 1 1/2 bags miniature marshmallows, 10 ounce bags, divided
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla
- 1 teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 6 cups Rice Krispie Cereal
WHITE CHOCOLATE DRIZZLE
- 1 bar Ghirardelli Chocolate, 4 ounces
- 1/2 teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Melt the butter in a large pan over medium heat. Add one bag of marshmallows. Stir constantly until the marshmallows are melted. Remove from heat. Add the vanilla, cinnamon and Pumpkin Pie spice and mix until all ingredients are thoroughly combined. Add the Rice Krispie cereal and 1/2 bag of marshmallows and mix to combine.
- Using a spatula or a folded piece of wax paper, pat the mixture into a 9″ x 9″ square pan.
WHITE CHOCOLATE DRIZZLE
- Break the chocolate into small pieces and add to a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds. Stir with a spoon and microwave for 30 more seconds. Add the Pumpikin Pie Spice and stir until smooth and blended.
- Using a spoon, drizzle the chocolate back and forth over the Krispie treats. Allow the treats to set for a few minutes until the chocolate sets up. You can refrigerate them to speed this up.
- Cut into squares and store between layers of wax paper in an airtight container.
- Category: snacks
- Method: cook
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: pumpkin spice Krispie treats, Rice Krispie treats, pumpkin spice, Krispie treats,