Last week I attended a bridal shower and saw this yummy looking pasta salad sitting amongst the large array of food on a table. While my daughter and sisters were helping themselves to Sangria, I was hovering over the food table. One helping…two helpings…and then I had to find the person who made that pasta salad, and ask for the recipe. Thank you, Caitlyn! Well, today my sisters are coming to hang out with me and I thought it would be the perfect time to make this can’t get enough of pasta salad. Yep, and we might just have some Sangria on the side. Aren’t you shocked I’m not talking sugar today? This has to be an utterly delicious pasta salad if I’m putting it before sugar. What’s wrong with me anyhow?
By the way, if you’re looking for a quick and easy salad to take to a Labor Day get together this weekend, this one will disappear quickly and get rave reviews. If you’re pressed for time, it takes ten minutes to cook the pasta and ten minutes prep. How quick and easy is that?
Sun-dried tomatoes are one of the main stars in this pasta salad, but they’re certainly not alone.
A combination of real mayo, ranch dressing mix, bacon bits, parmesan cheese, and sun-dried tomatoes get combined to make this creamy delicious dressing that coats the pasta.
Hope you make and enjoy this quick and easy recipe, and have a great Labor Day weekend!!Print
This satisfying pasta salad is covered with a creamy dressing that makes you keep wanting more.
- 1 cup real Mayo
- 1 box rainbow spiral pasta, 16 ounces
- 1 jar sun dried tomatoes in oil, 7 ounces
- 1 package hidden valley ranch dry dressing mix
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese, more if you prefer
- 1 package real bacon bits, 3 ounces
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Cook the pasta according to package directions and drain. Transfer pasta to a large bowl.
- Dice the tomatoes up into smaller pieces. Combine tomatoes, including oil, with remaining ingredients in a medium bowl. Pour over the pasta and mix with a large spoon, making sure all of the pasta is coated.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Eat within four days.
- I used one cup of parmesan.
- Serving Size: 8