This Ranch Tomato Pasta Salad gets covered with a creamy dressing made of mayo, sun-dried tomatoes, ranch dressing, parmesan, and bacon bits. It’s absolutely delicious and a great summer salad!
- 1 cup real Mayo
- 1 box rainbow spiral pasta, 16 ounces
- 1 jar sun dried tomatoes in oil, 7 ounces
- 1 package hidden valley ranch dry dressing mix
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese, more if you prefer
- 1 package real bacon bits, 3 ounces
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Cook the pasta according to package directions and drain. Transfer pasta to a large bowl.
- Dice the tomatoes up into smaller pieces. Combine tomatoes, including oil, with remaining ingredients in a medium bowl. Pour over the pasta and mix with a large spoon, making sure all of the pasta is coated.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Eat within four days.
- I used one cup of parmesan.
- Serving Size: 8