Miniature marshmallows dipped in melted white chocolate.
- 1 bag, 11-12 ounces melted White Chocolate chips
- 1/2 bag, 10 ounce bag, miniature marshmallows
- Melt 1/2 of the bag of chocolate chips at a time. Microwave bowl for 30 seconds, stir chocolate and microwave for an additional 30 seconds and stir until chips are all melted.
- Toss a handful of marshmallows in the chocolate. Use a fork to retrieve them and place them in a party or muffin holder.
- Place in bags or an airtight container.
- These are fun to place in sandwich bags and place a label on the front that says Snowman Poop!
- You can double or triple the recipe to your liking. It does take one whole bag of chocolate to make about 10 of these, but I prefer lots of chocolate on my dump, if you know what I mean.