Southern & Sweet and the perfect thirst quencher on a hot summer day!
- 6 cups water
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3 family size tea bags
- Cold Water
- Place the water, baking soda and sugar in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil. Remove from heat.
- Place three family size tea bags in the hot sugar water and let steep for about 6-8 minutes and discard tea bags.
- Let tea cool to room temperature and pour into a one gallon pitcher or drink dispenser. Add cold water to make one gallon.
- Pour over ice to serve.
- Make sure tea has completely cooled before pouring it into a glass pitcher or drink dispenser.
- For an extra sweet tea use an additional 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Serving Size: 8