This creamy and delicious Spinach Artichoke Dip is loaded with spinach, artichokes and two kinds of cheese. It’s also super quick and easy to make.
- 8-ounce cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup real mayo
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon freshly minced garlic or from a jar
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2/3 cup finely shredded or shaved parmesan cheese
- 2/3 cup finely shredded mozzarelle cheese
- 1 can (14 ounces) quartered artichoke hearts, drained, patted dry and chopped
- 6 ounces of frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained and excess water squeezed from it
- Tortilla chips or crackers
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add the cream cheese to a large mixing bowl. Using an electric mixer, mix the cream cheese on medium-high speed until smooth and creamy and free of all lumps. Add the mayo, sour cream, garlic, pepper, parmesan, and mozzarella cheese. Mix well until all ingredients are incorporated.
- Add the artichokes and spinach and mix on low speed just until combined.
- Spread the mixture evenly into a one-quart baking dish and bake until heated through and the cheeses are melted about 30 minutes.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips or your favorite chips or crackers.
- This dip can be made in advance and refrigerated. Bake just before serving.
- This dip reheats nicely in the microwave.
- Dip will keep for up to 5 days covered and refrigerated.
Keywords: Spinach Artichoke Dip