If you’re not a fan of classic potato salad containing mustard and eggs, this Steakhouse Potato Salad is for you! It’s packed full of flavor with a delicious creamy dressing, and it’s a perfect salad for those hot summer outings!
- 3 pounds unpeeled red potatoes
- 3/4 cup Kraft Mayo with Olive oil or Miracle Whip dressing
- 1/4 cup Kraft classic or original Ranch dressing
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled, optional
- 1 cup Kraft finely shredded Cheddar cheese, mild or sharp
- 4 green onions
- Cut the potatoes into small 1″ cubes. Place the potatoes in a large pot, cover with water and cook until the potatoes are fork tender but not mushy. Drain the potatoes and place them in a bowl in the refrigerator for at least one hour to chill.
- Dice the onions up small, using the entire onion, white and green parts, and set aside.
- Mix the dressings together in a small bowl.
- Remove the cold potatoes from the fridge. Add the other ingredients to the potatoes and gently mix to combine and coat all of the potatoes.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serving Size: 8