A three ingredient pure peppermint White Chocolate bark.
- 1 bag good quality chocolate chips, 11-12 ounces
- 1/4 teaspoon pure Peppermint Oil
- 1 box, 6 ounces, good quality candy canes, such as Brach’s
- Line a 8 x 8 dish with foil, allowing foil to hand over edges for easy removal.
- Unwrap the candy canes and place them in a thick plastic bag, such as a freezer bag. Use a heavy knife handle or rolling pin to break the candy into small pieces and set aside.
- Pour the chocolate chips into a medium or large bowl and microwave for 30 seconds. Stir once with a spoon and microwave for 30 more seconds. Mix until smooth.
- Add the Peppermint Oil and crushed candy canes, including all of the fine powdered crumbs.
- Mix and spread into the foil lined dish and set in a freezer or cold area for a few minutes until candy has set.
- Using your hands, break candy into various pieces, not uniform size pieces. This candy is meant to be rustic and in different sizes and shapes.
- Store candy in an airtight container.
- Candy will keep for several weeks in an airtight container.
- Store Peppermint Bark separate from other candies or treats or they will take on the peppermint flavor of the bark.
- Serving Size: 16