This scrumptious and easy Pecan Pie Bark is made with lots of crunchy pecans that are covered with a buttery praline like filling that’s spread over a bed of graham crackers. You’ll want to make several batches of this scrumptious candy!! It’s also great for gifting!!
Have you started making a list of the goodies you want to make for the holidays? I don’t know about you, but I make a list, then I prioritize it… hardest to easiest, time-consuming to quickest, recipes for the family, recipes to be gifted, etc… Before I know it, I’m feeling totally overwhelmed and very short on time.
This week has been an overwhelming week in itself. Unfortunately, my father-in-law lost his battle with cancer and I’ve been cooking and baking food to send to my husband Don’s family. I was trying to think of something sweet to whip up to accompany savory food. Suddenly, Pecan Pie Bark popped into my head. I can’t believe I didn’t think of sharing this recipe before, especially for the Christmas holidays. It is so quick and easy to make, yet SO… scrumptious and addicting!
You won’t believe how quick and easy it is to make Pecan Pie Bark. Five minutes prep time, five minutes on the stove, and ten minutes in the oven. DONE!!
And the taste, OMG! Crunchy pecans with a buttery praline like filling spread over a bed of graham crackers. Scrumptious!! Addicting!!Print
This scrumptious Pecan Pie Bark has a crunchy crust, gooey center and lots of crunchy pecans on top. It has a wonderful pecan praline flavor. Addictive!
- 13 whole honey graham crackers
- 2 sticks unsalted butter
- 1 cup brown sugar, light or dark (I used light)
- 2 cups pecan halves, coarsely chopped or whole
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 15.25 x 10.25 inch cookie sheet with foil. Lightly butter the foil. Fit the graham crackers in the bottom of the cookie sheet, breaking or trimming them if needed to make them fit.
- Add the butter, brown sugar, pecans and salt to a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Boil for two minutes, stirring constantly, and remove from heat. Add vanilla and mix. Immediately pour the hot mixture over the graham crackers. Using an offset spatula, spread the mixture to the edges of pan, covering all the graham crackers with the mixture. Make sure the pecans are evenly distributed.
- Bake for approximately10 minutes until mixture is bubbling up on top.
- Allow bark to completely cool before breaking into pieces. Store in an airtight container.
- This recipe was updated on 12-13-2017
- Category: Candy
- Method: Cook
- Serving Size: 10
Keywords: Pecan Pie Bark